TAX WAREHOUSE FOR PRECIOUS METALS AND BULLION FOR COMMUNITY GROUPS AND COMPANIES
We provide tax warehouse services for precious metals and bullion to community groups and companies. A tax warehouse is an approved warehouse for limited metals where silver, platinum, zinc, nickel, lead, or indium can be stored.
Our warehousing operations are licensed by the Finnish Tax Administration (Verohallinto) and we operate under the supervision of the Finnish Tax Administration (Verohallinto).
- The precious metals or bullion products can come from Finland or EU member states or from other countries once it has gone through the customs procedure in such a way that its storage is allocated to a tax warehouse.
- VAT on storage and VAT exemptions must be clearly identified on the sales invoice for the precious metals and bullion products.
- Precious metals and bullion may not be processed for any reason other than to pack and ship them.
- Tax warehouse access fee €0
- Annual storage fee: 0.79% of the value of the precious metals and bullion products as at the date of the invoice at world market prices.
- Minimum yearly fee €50
- Customer service pick-up €0
- Sales order €0
- Inspection of precious metals and bullion products purchased elsewhere €35 per inspection
- An additional 0.1% of the value on the day of inspection will be charged
- Invoices are sent once every 3 months
Interested? Send us a contact request, call us or send us an e-mail.
Learn more about our safe deposit boxes and sealed safe custody service.
Our customer service is happy to help on workdays 10-17 and Saturdays 10-15
Vanha Maantie 1, 02650 Espoo